Tuesday, May 26, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Patchwork + Bright and Happy

Hi again! I have been back on my blogging game lately - yay! I have a mani today for teh Nailtarts, whom I have been neglecting lately in favor of quick stamping manis! As soon as I saw bright and happy, I knew that meant it was time for me to bust out my new China Glaze neons! I bought the set of minis when it was on sale at Sally's about a month ago, and I'm really stoked on a lot of these. I went ahead and combined the prompts for a saucy neon patchwork look! ;)


I started off with two coats of white using Pure Ice SuperStar!, and then painted on blocks of colors. After that I cleaned up my sloppy lines by adding the black "stitching" using my Orly Jet Black striper.


I really like the green and blue in this collection. In the past, the neon greens and blues I have bought have been very thin and streaky. These ones are opaque and went on nice and smooth. The only one that didn't was the purple, and you can see it in the photos. :( Anyway, here are the names of all of the polishes in case you want to know:
  • Pink: Glow With The Flow
  • Orange(-y red?) : Red-y to Rave
  • Yellow: Daisy Know my Name?
  • Green: Treble Maker
  • Blue: DJ Blue my Mind
  • Purple: Violet Vibes


Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my mani today! I'll have my next post on Thursday with my May Mystery Bag from Rainbow Honey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.