Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Laid-Back NEW31DC Day 4 - Pink

For this manicure, I decided not to go with a Valentine's Day theme, even though I will probably still be wearing it on that day. :) Valentine's Day is not something that we typically make a big celebration of, but I love pink, and who knows - maybe my husband will surprise me with something.

Anyway, I decided to try something that I have been wanting to do for a VERY long time - take a look!


Pink galaxies! The very first time I saw a galaxy manicure, I was smitten. They are so beautiful, and I feel like even though the classic black ones are cool, I really wanted to try it out in different colors. I did a green one before - just on one nail, for my Skyrim manicure, but didn't snap a pic before painting over it. So now, I am super excited that I have a full hand has galaxy nails and I'm really digging it.


For this look, I started out with a base of Essie Sure Shot, which is just beautiful on its own. Then, I sponged on Kleancolor Sweet Pink, OPI You Only Live Twice, Revlon Cafe Pink, L.A. Colors Atomic Force, Zoya Kimber, and Julep Audrey. After that, I added a thin coat of Wet n Wild Hannah Pinktana, then a coat of Nubar White Polka Dot. Here's a pic of Essie Sure Shot by itself. So pretty!


Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to look at everyone else's pink creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.