Thursday, December 31, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - New Year

Hello everyone. When I think of a New Year's mani, I pretty much think of anything with glitter haha. So, I busted out some of my new polishes (yay for Christmas!), and played around until I got this.


To be honest, I just had the idea in my head and went for it, so it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. BUT, there is glitter (lots) and holo, so I am happy. :) I used Bear Pawlish Curiosity for my base. Oh my goodness I am so in love with this polish. It has everything I love - purple, glitter, holo...um well that's it really. :P And that is all it needs! It has so much more depth in person, but my camera just couldn't handle it. It always struggles with purples. The striping is done using Julep Harley mixed with Bear Pawlish The Gift 2015. I wanted my silver to be holo, but don't actually own a silver holo. You can bet that went on my wishlist!!! The circular glitter "balls" are OPI's I Snow You Love Me. This is such a weird polish to me...but it has it's uses. ;)


Here is what Curiosity looks like on it's own. I feel like my photograph doesn't do it justice. It looks more blue in some lights and almost red in other lights because of the shifty glitters packed inside. My camera went with more blue haha.It's a purple jelly jam-packed with so many purple, fuchsia, and holo glitters. It is crazy sparkly - perfect for New Year's Eve!


Thank you so much for stopping by to read my blog today! Make sure you take a look at what everyone else did for this prompt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.