Monday, February 9, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Flowers + Pale Blue

I don't have many pale blue polishes that I haven't already shown off on here, but just as I was about to decide to skip this one, I found a pale blue glitter! Yay! So, I decided to go glittery and add some one-stroke white and blue flowers to my nails.


I have to get to bed asap, so I'm going to be abrupt. You are probably noticing a trend lately. I need to work on my time management! The base for this manicure is China Glaze Liquid Crystal. I added some one-stroke flowers using Pure Ice Super Star! and Julep Margaret. I'm am getting a little better at these one-stroke designs, but could use some improvement. I think my issue is that I refuse to use acrylic paints! :)



Here is what China Glaze Liquid Crystal looks like by itself! So much pretty, shiny, sparkle happening here!


Have a great day everyone, I will be back in a few days with a Valentine's mani. Make sure you look at everyone else's floral manicures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.