Friday, December 13, 2013

Simple Glitter Gradient

This is a manicure that I did earlier in the semester. I hadn't had time for any nail art for a while, but I thought I would show this one off now, since the colors ended up looking quite Christmas-y together. I have a thing for glitter gradients lately if you hadn't noticed. They are super easy - great for when I am too busy to make sure my socks match, let alone do a whole manicure!


I think they turned out pretty sweet. This is butter london Knees Up and KleanKolor Firework. It's funny because this is not intended to be a Christmas color, but with the red background, the teal blue glitters suddenly look very green and Christmas-esque with the red and gold.


Here is butter london Knees Up all by itself.Gorgeous red - perfect for Christmas time!


Thanks for looking! I hope you all have a happy Friday!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already - the odds are still really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.